WordPress recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. While it got it’s start as a web logging or blogging platform, it has grown to be much more. Because of it’s ease of use, WordPress is a great way for Small Businesses to create an website both quickly and inexpensively.
Session attendees will learn how to configure WordPress for use as a traditional website and identify the plugins that will make it an effective business tool.
This presentation will cover:
- Installing WordPress and identifying a theme
- Configuring WordPress for use as a website
- What are the 5 Key Components of a Small Business Website
- Adding Copy and Images
- Capturing Leads and Building Your List
- Keeping Your Site Secure
- Brief Overview of Free and Paid Plugins for Enhancing Your Website
This session should help draw novice attendees that are considering WordPress for their own use, or for their company.
Speaker: Ray Mitchell